Czech Course for Foreigner
CZECH COURSES FOR FOREIGNERS
Czech language courses for foreigners are presently very relevant. This is explained by the fact that not only is the Czech Republic a member of the EU, but there is also currently an increasing number of nationals from different cultures immigrating to the Czech Republic. The aim of our Czech language courses for foreigners is to ensure that those studying the language course can reach the necessary language level in the shortest timeframe possible, such that they can easily navigate through all aspects of daily life in the Czech Republic, and that they are familiar with the customs and traditions of the country.
WHY TO STUDY WITH PELICAN?
- Wide selection of language courses for foreigners with varying levels of knowledge of the Czech language
- Very accessible location
- Qualified and experienced teachers with the relevant teaching experience
- Language courses with successful and proven methodologies
- Group courses and individual lessons
- In-depth daily use of the language
- Interactive teaching
- Long-standing Language School PELICAN, which has been teaching Czech since 2002
- Corporate language training – Czech lessons for specific professions and situations
- Language school in the center of Brno
CZECH FOR FOREIGNERS
- A Year-long Czech language course for foreigners aimed to help students attain a B1+/B2+ language level, thus allowing them to study at a Czech university for free.
- 50 000 CZK for the full year
- 25 000 CZK for half a year
- September/October to May/June
- Visa 1.9.-31.8./ 1.9.-31.1./ 2.1.-31.8.
- Find out more information about Czech for Foreigners
- I WANT TO SIGN UP
- Possibility to sign up for:
a) Online Preparatory Czech Language Course
b) Intensive Summer Czech Language Course
CZECH LANGUAGE GROUP COURSES
- Half-year or full-year Czech language course-90 minutes per week, 20 lessons per semester
- 5500 CZK for half a year
- 10 500 CZK for the full year
- Find out more information about Czech Language Group Courses
- I WANT TO SIGN UP
INDIVIDUAL CZECH LANGUAGE COURSES
- 60 or 90 minute lessons tailored to your requirements
- 2600 for 4×60 minute lessons per month
- 3920 for 4×90 minute lessons per month
- Find out more information about Individual Czech Language Courses
- I WANT TO SIGN UP
- The Czech language courses for foreigners are tailored mainly for students who wish to start studying in the Czech Republic but are prevented from doing so by the language barrier. No previous knowledge of the Czech language is expected or required. The aim of the language course is to prepare participants to study at a university with teaching being in Czech and to acquaint them with relevant cultural, social and historical knowledge of the Czech Republic.
- The Czech language courses for foreigners are intended for complete beginner-level as well as for intermediate-level students. We will teach you how to actively communicate in everyday real-life situations and we will also equip you with the basics of communication in the area of your future profession/specialization. The final exam in Czech will confirm your level of knowledge of the Czech language and will ensure that you have attained the required language level to study in the Czech Republic.
- Students who do the Czech language course for foreigners with zero prior knowledge of Czech can reach the B1 – B2 + level when they are conscientious in fulfilling all study obligations. In this Czech course for foreigners, the student will master the entire system of Czech grammar and the necessary knowledge of vocabulary, phraseology and sentence structure for the required level. During the Czech language course for foreigners, equal attention is paid to spoken and written communication and reading comprehension and listening are also practiced.
- Czech for day-to-day communication – conversational skills, grammar, working with texts.
- Fundamentals of the register of Czech language that is used at University.
- Cultural, social and historical knowledge of the Czech Republic.
- Events (lectures, joint classes with Czech students, excursions, etc).