Czech for Foreigners
ANNUAL CZECH COURSE FOR FOREIGNERS
Academic year 2024/2025
1. 9. 2024 – 31. 8. 2025
For the second semester
1. 2. – 31. 8. 2024
Academic year 2023/2024
1. 9. 23 – 31. 8. 2024
Have you finished high school and now want to study in the Czech Republic? Do you want to learn Czech and make many new friends and have unforgettable experiences? Do you want to study at a university in the Czech Republic for free? Are you tired of the monotony and now want to experience something new? If the answer is yes, then PELICAN Language School is the right place for you!
THE PRICE LIST 2024/25
|ENROLL BY THE END OF…||AND PAY JUST…|
|FEBRUARY 2024||46 000 CZK / year|
|MARCH 2024||47 000 CZK / year|
|APRIL 2024||48 000 CZK / year|
|MAY 2024||49 000 CZK / year|
|AUGUST 2024||50 000 CZK / year|
The payment needs to be done within 30 days from enrollment. In another case, your application will be canceled.
|1. semester||2.10.2024 – 22.1.2025|
|2. semester||23.1.2025 – 10.5.2025|
|The whole year||2.10.2024 – 10.5.2025|
|1. semester||2.10.2023 – 22.1.2024|
|2. semester||23.1.2024 – 10.5.2024|
|The whole year||2.10.2023 – 10.5.2024|
|Number of hours||20 hours a week (560 in total)||20 hours a week (560 in total)|
|Price||46 000 – 50 000 CZK||46 000 – 50 000 CZK|
|Possibility of paying in installments||Yes, in halves||Yes, in halves|
|Type of visa||“ostatní”, č. 99 (“others”)||“ostatní”, č. 99 (“others”)|
|Visa extension||yes (from 1.9.-31.8. or 1.2. – 31.8.)||yes (from 1.9.-31.8. or 1.2. – 31.8. )|
|The course duration||2.10. – 22.1.|
2.10. – 10.5.
23.1. – 10.5.
|2.10. – 22.1.|
2.10. – 10.5.
23.1. – 10.5.
|Level|| from A0/A1 to B1/B2|
from A2/B1 to B2
|from A0/A1 to B1/B2|
from A2/B1 to B2
|The course opening conditions||The course will take place under all circumstances||minimum of 12 students|
|Other||The course will take place under all circumstances||In case of the non-opening of the class, the course will take place online|
|Max. students in a class||15||15|
|One lesson for FREE||YES||YES|
|The enrollment deadline||Until capacity is filled||Until capacity is filled|
|The possibility of a late entry||YES||YES|
|The possibility of taking the B1 exam||YES||YES|
|The possibility of taking the B2 exam||YES||YES|
|The total amount of school hours (45 minutes)||560||560|
|Obligatory attendance||80 %||80 %|
|Place of lessons||Zoom/ MS Teams/ Skype||Lidická 9, Brno 602 00|
|A supportive learning platform||YES||YES|
|Timetable (the most common blocks)||1) 8-11:15 |
|The length of the lessons||4 x 45 minut/ 5x times a week, Mo-Su||4 x 45 minut/ 5x times a week, Mo-Fr|
|Lesson video recording||YES||NO|
|Textbooks (not included in price the price of course)|| – Czech Step by Step A1/A2; B1|
– Čeština pro cizince B2
| – Czech Step by Step A1/A2; B1|
– Čeština pro cizince B2
|HELP with visa||NO|
|Visa information||Available HERE|
|Help with searching for a job||NO|
|The account number||123-602370287/0100|
|IBAN||CZ52 0100 0001 2306 0237 0287 (CZK)|
CZ29 0100 0001 2306 0241 0277 (EUR)
|The company name:||Komerční banka,a. s. KOMBCZPPXXX|
|Name of a bank:||MRACZECH z.s.|
|Message||Your first and last name + payment for the annual Czech language course|
ARE YOU SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR STUDYING CZECH?
Are you interested in our Czech Course for Foreigners and you have questions? Contact me and we can have a skype call, where I can explain everything and answer all of your questions.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Possibility to pass the language exam online at level B1 and obtain a certificate accepted by universities
- Possibilities of passing the state language exam at the B2 level
- International Student Identity Card (ISIC) free of charge
- Job opportunity as a language tutor
- The possibility of participating in some of the EU’s international education and integration projects and obtaining a certificate and interesting resume item
- The opportunity to study the Czech language in a student city-Brno
- A friendly environment
- Location in the central part of the city
- The guidance of experienced lecturers
- Many fun and unforgettable experiences
- Extracurricular activities such as laser tag, movie nights etc.
- A party at the beginning, during, and at the end of the school year
Doesn’t that all sound great?!
Become a member of PELICAN Language school!
- STUDENT VISA – have you finished high school and now want to broaden your horizons in a different country? In that case, studying the Czech language course for foreigners with PELICAN is the right thing for you! Confirmation of study from Pelican Language School will allow you to obtain a visa. Sign up for a Czech language course for foreigners, learn a new language, and get the opportunity to study at University for free!
Do you find the process of acquiring a visa too complicated and don’t really know where to start? For those interested in studying Czech, we have prepared a straightforward and detailed guide that will help you with everything.
- ISIC FREE OF CHARGE – this unique card will give you hundreds of benefits, not just in the Czech Republic but in other countries too. As you are students of our one-year Czech language course for foreigners, we will purchase the ISIC card for you completely free of charge!
PAYMENT IN INSTALLMENTS
- PELICAN language school allows students of the Czech course to pay in two installments. Therefore, the student can first pay 25,000 before the start of the Czech language course and then pay the second half by the end of 2021.
PREPARATION FOR THE STATE LANGUAGE EXAMINATION
- We continuously make sure our students of the Czech for foreigners course are thoroughly prepared for the successful undertaking of the Language Examination throughout the year. The exam takes place in mid-May and the certificate from this exam is accepted by the majority of Czech Universities. A student of Czech for foreigners can decide whether they want to take the language exam at language level B2 or at language level C1. If a student wants to, they can participate in both.
- POSSIBILITY OF LONG-DISTANCE TEACHING – As part of the measures related to COVID-19, we have created a high-quality effective online educational program for our students. Students not only have online teaching through Skype and other similar communication platforms, but they also have access to educational platforms that include a number of materials and exercises for self-study. All educational platforms and tools are fully available to our students. Find out more about our online courses HERE.
Are you interested in this course and want to find out how your year will look like and what you will learn? Check the timetable and the structure of our course.
EXPERIENCES OF OUR STUDENTS
Check the experiences of our students of a Year-long Czech Language Course for Foreigners.
Start studying ON TIME! PELICAN has prepared for you an Online Preparatory Czech Course and many other educational materials to support your self-study. All the materials are available for FREE in the following section:
Do you have further questions? Do not hesitate to contact us.